League of Legends: Sylas guide – Tips and Abilities
Sylas AbilitiesHere's a quick breakdown of all his abilities:
- Passive: Petricite Burst - After casting a spell, Sylas' next basic attack whirls his chains around him, damaging nearby enemies.
- Q: Chain Lash - Sylas lashes out with his chains, damaging and slightly slowing enemies. After a brief delay, the intersection of the chains detonates, applying an increased slow and damaging enemies again.
- W: Kingslayer - Sylas lunges at a target with a powerful strike, damaging them and healing himself. If the enemy is at low health, the damage is increased; if Sylas is at low health, the heal is increased.
- E: Abscond / Abduct - Sylas dashes a short distance and shields himself. For a short time, he can recast the ability to whip out his chains, stunning, damaging, and pulling himself to the first enemy hit.
- R: Hijack - Sylas hijacks an enemy’s ultimate for his own use. Enemies can still use their ultimates if Sylas takes them. Sylas can take an enemy’s ultimate whenever Hijack is off cooldown, but can’t hijack the same enemy for a while after.
Leave your comment